I love broccoli clones. No matter what you do to them, you don’t feel bad.
Walk down the right back alley of 4th Letter and you can find… well, articles about stuff.
Originally I was going to come to work on Halloween dressed as Fred Flinstone, but the Halloween place in the mall sold out of the costumes by the time I got around to it. So instead of buying an overpriced piece of crap, I just put together the clothes and bought about $10 worth of different types of white medical tape. After all, you don’t want to just buy one, realize it doesn’t work then go all the way back to the store.
Fun things about being Marv for Halloween:
1) I wore that piece of tape over my eye during my shift. That actually kind of sucked, but I got used to it. Besides, I did the same by wearing an eyepatch on “Dress Like a Pirate Day”.
2) Some people got who I was supposed to be. Others walked over to the cafe servers and quietly asked if I was wearing a costume or if I actually got in some kind of accident. That’s success right there.
3) I found two guys looking at a copy of the Hard Goodbye. I walked over and asked if they needed any help. They turned around to say no and then flipped out for a second.
4) While walking through the mall to get dinner, my bandages horrified a 6-year-old girl. Fantabulous!
5) Putting on the Marv costume: fun. Wearing the Marv costume: also fun. Removing the Marv costume: OWFUCK!